FSUS PTSA is a partnership of the parents, teachers, students, administrators and staff of Florida State University Schools (FSUS). Together, we are working for the enrichment of our students' educational experience.
***Grandparents, family members and other friends of FSUS are welcome and are an important part of FSUS PTSA.
Research has shown that a major factor in a school's success is a high level of parent and community involvement and support. A parent's involvement has an enormously positive impact on a student's attitude, attendance, and academic achievement. You have the power to make a difference in your student's education and to enrich the educational experience of every student at Florida State University Schools!
2) Support PTSA Fundraising Events - Our fundraisers support all activities of the FSUS PTSA including Teacher Mini-Grants, Senior Scholarships, Reading Programs, Academic Enrichment, Teacher Appreciation Week Events, School Garden, Health, Wellness and Safety Programs, Bike Rodeo, Kindergarten Boo-Hoo Breakfast and much more!
You can help us when you:
* Participate in our Annual Fundraisers
* Save and submit Box Tops for Education and Community Coffee Labels
* Make tax-deductible direct donations to FSUS PTSA
3) Volunteer - We need volunteers at every level of time commitment: one-time events, an hour, one day or one project! You can be part of our quorum at General Assembly meetings, or the parent who brings in baked goods for Teacher Appreciation Events. You can join committees, lead committees, or even run for elected office!
Why Volunteer Your Time?
Your kids like it when you help!!!
Your FSUS PTSA looks forward to seeing you out on campus this year!
Come out and meet us, see what we do, and GET INVOLVED!
Last Updated: 7/14/16